Monday, May 9, 2011

Watch your baby sleep easy as well as listening...

Baby monitors are a necessity when it comes to having a child. My sister recently gave birth to my niece last summer and while discussing her recent purchase of the first family home, I learned about baby monitors with cameras attached. My sister's new home has 5 bedrooms, with the master on the floor below the other 4. This is a problem, especially having a 1 year old in a bedroom somewhat far from where her parents will sleep. Solution--baby monitor with a camera.

On Amazon, you can get one of these monitors for about $150-$200. It looks like your regular monitor that you can hear your baby on, but with an iPod type of screen included.

I think this is a great idea and I'm not sure why it wasn't made 10 years earlier. The fact that you can watch your baby sleeping safely is such a nice feeling when you're a worrying new mother, like my sister.


No comments:

Post a Comment